Cultural manager Dietlinde Behncke has for more than 15 years consulted companies building a bridge between economy and culture. She has been interested in a variety of subjects such as art, literature, theater, and opera since her youth. Ms Behncke has worked at several important institutions, like the Suhrkamp Publishing House, the cultural department of the ZDF headquarters in Berlin, the museum Deutsche Guggenheim and with renowned cultural managers such as Roman Soukup (former CEO of documenta X). The various stations in her career, including her master’s degree studies at Oxford University and INSEAD Business School, have not only provided her with a deep professional knowledge, but also with a broad network of contacts at her – and thus for her clients - disposal.
Voluntary: member on the advisory board of the PIN.Freunde der Pinakothek der Moderne e.V.
Ms Behncke initiated PIN.Young Circle and is an active member of many national and international circles of friends for art and culture. With Munich Speech® she also founded a successful and quality staffed non-profit platform for contemporary topics concerning art, society and politics.
- 2016 relaunch of the agency under the name behncke communications
- since 2014 offices in Munich and Berlin
- 2000 foundation of the agency stephan communications in Berlin
- Exhibition manager in Dresden/ Weimar in cooperation with Roman Soukup (Arts Management GmbH)
- INSEAD General Management Programm Leipzig and Fontainebleau, Paris
- Gallery Manager Deutsche Guggenheim Berlin
- Cultural editor ZDF-Landesstudio Berlin/ for ZDF, 3sat, arte
- Filmdirecting New York University
- M.A. in Politics, Philosophy and Economics (P.P.E.) with EU scholarship, Oxford University
- Volontary service (Neue deutsche Literatur, Lektor: Christian Döring) and editor series „st“ at Suhrkamp publishing house, Frankfurt a.M.
- Apprentice to a renowned bookshop Kaiser/ Goltz, Munich Marienplatz. Examined (Buchhandelskauffrau) by IHK